John Wind Gold Initial Bracelet with Pearl
This Gold Initial Bracelet with Pearl by John Wind of Maximal Art is simply divine! Gold chains and pearls are the new big thing in jewelry this year and this one really shines. This fashionable bracelet is so nice with that favorite retro looking initial charm dangling alongside the pom-pom pearl. These are fun, quality bracelets that look great on...and make wonderful gifts for that special woman in your life.
- Length is 7.5" long but you can adjust the clasp to fit just perfectly.
- The Pom-Pom Pearl is .75" in diameter.
- Oprah's Gift Guide in December 2008 did include these awesome bracelets!
- These are designed by John Wind for Maximal Art.
- Material: This has antiqued gold-plating over metal on the chain and initial charms.
- The pearls are glassed based.
- We do stock the most common letters so usually these ship in 24-48 hours.However, sometimes we may not have certain letters on hand and it will ship in about 2 weeks.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS/Material: This has antiqued silver-plating over metal on the chain & initial charms. These bracelets do go through an antiquing process prior to the pearl being attached. Thus, there are black speckles on the clasp and other smooth surfaces of bracelet. This is part of making them look vintage. The pearlized cottonball pearl is delicate - please do not get wet and since it is delicate it does show wear and tear. It will DENT If struck on a hard object. DO NOT use any jewelry celaner or any chemicals to clean. Do not get near water, hairspray or makeup
We Also Recommend
John Wind Silver Initial Bracelet with PearlSale price SALE: $6999 $69.99